"If you have any questions or comments about this policy please contact us here (please categorise your message as “Privacy”)"
This policy explains the following:
You may give us information about you by filling in forms when setting up an account with us, using our Services, signing up to our newsletter or contacting us with enquiries. Such information may include:
1) Identity and log-in data: including your name, username, virtual avatar, profession, profile picture, e-mail address and password;
2) Transaction data: where you host, upload, attend, or access paid virtual content or event, purchase a subscription or access other paid-for items, we will keep information related to your purchases and transactions relating to you (see the section on Payment Information below);
3) VR rooms/Event data: this is information related to the VR rooms and events that you host or attend, including any content, audio and visual recordings of those events, actions that you take and copies of chat logs and interactions between you and other users;
4) Your enquiry: if you contact us about your account and/or our Services, we may keep the content of such enquiry. You are under no obligation to provide us with any details, but if you do not provide all relevant information, we may not be able to help
When you use the Services, we collect the following information:
1) how often you use our Services and how you use our Services;
2) your IP address; and
3) device and browser operating system, version, make and model.
We may use and retain your personal data where we need to perform the contract we are about to enter into or have entered into with you, such as to:
- register you as a new user;
- enable your purchase of a ticket to an event hosted on our platform or other paid-for content or items;
- administer your subscription; and
- deliver our Services to you or to ensure that the Services function properly and deliver the features promised.
We may also use and retain the personal data that you provide to us when requesting our Services, to pursue our legitimate interest of providing our Services to you, such as to:
- respond to your enquiries;
- understand your usage of our Services;
- analyse and improve our Services; and
- provide you with information and updates about the Services we offer.
We may also use and retain your personal data where we rely upon your prior consent for us to process it, such as to understand your usage of our Services and to compile statistical reports regarding that activity. You can withdraw your consent at any time by contacting us here (please categorise your message as “Privacy”)
We may process your information for the legitimate interests of ensuring that use of our Services is in line with our EULA, lawful and non-fraudulent, does not disrupt the operation of our Services, does not harass our staff or other individuals, and to enforce our legal rights and comply with our legal and regulatory obligations, including compliance with anti-money laundering regulations (if and where applicable).
Where we suspect that you have breached our EULA, we may investigate and keep a record of such investigation and its conclusion. Where such investigation concludes in a ban from our Services, we will keep details of such ban to ensure that it can be enforced.
We process information for the legitimate interest of complying with HMRC requirements by retaining records of customer purchases and transactions.
Where we reasonably believe that you are or may be in breach of any of the applicable laws or regulations, we may use your personal data to inform relevant third parties, your email/internet provider or law enforcement agencies about the content.
You have the following rights over the way we process personal data relating to you. We aim to comply without undue delay to any requests by you:
We do not knowingly solicit data from or market to children under the age of 13. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child has provided us with information without their consent, he or she should contact us here (please categorise your message as “Legal”). We will delete such information from our files within a reasonable time.
We will notify you of any changes to this policy by email, notice on the website and/or account message.
Where we transfer your data outside of the EEA in respect of the transfer to the above affiliates, we have agreements in place with those parties which include standard data protection clauses adopted by a data protection regulator and approved by the European Commission to ensure that appropriate safeguards are in place to protect your Personal Data. If you would like to find out more about these safeguards, please let us know by writing to us here (please categorise your message as “Privacy”).